Giza, Al Jizah

www.quads4kids.co.uk are renowned scam artists who trade under several names.The sell go karts and quads bikes.

After spending £3000 with them I have nothing but trouble and I am afraid they cave skimmed my credit card.

They start up new sites every so often i have found 3 already and they only sell the cheap and nasty chinease quad bikes and go karts.

You will either get scammed and not delivered or if you do the quality ill be *** poor that you will want to return it.The owner is called Gordon and i have reported them to watchdog and trading standards and I suggest you do the same.

Had an Experience with Quads For Kids?

Comments

Quads4kids l orderd a cdi unit then 9 wks later they phoned me to say the iterm was in.yet when l re orderd it with a company in london it was the next day l had to have the engine re built and the head set re done in fact the guys down auto safe in maldon essex said they get a lot of biles in for repair from quads4kids as my local dealer l of liked to have done alot more bussiness with them but the poor servise put me off andnow dealwith a company in south west london in the past year l have spent 6000pounds that should of been spent with my local dealer quads4kids

Which competitor are you? Be man enough to tell the world. Just for the record Quads 4 kids have been established for 10 years. We have our own showroom, warehouse, workshop and full time mechanic. We are Essex's main dealer for the well known Apache Quads.We are in Bike Trader magazine every week of the year and have been for years. We would be delighted for the writer of the above post to supply proof of the alleged scam or non delivery etc., as we know you can't. I am sure anybody reading the post will also see this.

Gordon